We are looking for a leader to join our Global Operations team. The Integrity & Risk Launch (IRL) Operations team is responsible for Operations that support evaluation of new consumer and enterprise products for integrity risk, ensure compliance with standards at the company, and understand the Operational impact of new products to prepare for launch and minimize the risk in human review workflows. The team partners closely at a company-wide level with Product, Policy, Legal, Privacy, AI Fairness, Global Risk Operations and Community Operations in understanding product requirements, preparing for and mitigating new product risk, and building in scalability and agility with operations teams. We’re looking for an operations professional to lead the Operations Excellence team within Integrity & Risk Launches Ops. The mission of this team is to drive organization wide projects focused on scaling process, technology, quality and data infrastructure. The team will lead standardization, performance measurement and process improvement to improve maximum impact and efficiency across the organization, enabling us to improve launch operations and regulatory compliance for the global Meta community. In particular, the Ops excellence function will be accountable to regulatory readiness of the team, contractor program management and tooling requirements. We are seeking a collaborative self-starter who is a proven team leader and influencer. We're targeting an intellectually curious and creative individual who is comfortable operating in ambiguity — a strategic and operational thinker with strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. You have a passion for process improvement and operational efficiency, as well as developing others and bringing out the best in your teams. You will work directly with our cross-functional teams (engineering, product, scaled operations, regulatory readiness operations, etc.), as well as many teams across Product Integrity & Data Operations and the broader Global Operations organization.
Head of Operational Excellence, Integrity & Risk Launches Operations Responsibilities:
1. Provide strategic leadership, mentorship, guidance and career development to a team of program managers. Establish team goals and work with direct reports on strategies for executing, measuring progress and sharing results across the IRL org.
2. Define a vision and roadmap for the domain and applications as well as inform interdependent roadmaps to deliver business capabilities through technology enablement.
3. Drive operational efficiencies that unlock capabilities for internal teams by implementing enhancements to our technology infrastructure, including the ideation, technical and tool development.
4. Utilize strategic tools, systems, and data to help the team define broader requirements, analyze trends and deliver insights to define goals and improve processes.
5. Suggest recommendations and influence team strategy and cross-functional partners through use of effective communication.
6. Establish and implement a global contingent workforce plan to support the IRL services portfolio, including quality assurance, risk mitigation and internal audit.
7. Coordinate with global cross-functional teams including Scaled Operations, Public Policy, Legal, Quality and others to problem solve and develop solutions.
8. Advocate for the community support aspect of new products, partnering with global and cross-functional teams to develop global solutions.
9. 12+ years of experience working in large-scale operations, domains such as online operations, informational systems, compliance, risk management, policy, or management consulting
10. 5+ years of people management experience
11. Demonstrated experience influencing across functional boundaries and/or globally
12. Analytical and problem-solving experience
13. MBA or Master’s Degree
14. Demonstrated leadership experience in program management and process-improvement
15. Experience working in a technology company or consulting firm
**Equal Opportunity:** Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.