Leslies PoolMart PHOENIX, AZ 85067
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
As a Product Manager of ERP systems, your job is to imagine the ideal end state for our new Merchandising and planning systems and product experience, and work backwards from it, challenging current assumptions and leveraging new technologies to drive outcomes allowing Leslie’s to scale into the next phase of growth.
1. You will lead the implementation of key initiatives in modernizing the core merchandising applications while maintaining the data quality and process integrity necessary to support hyper-growth
+ Own the design, functionality, performance and reliability of Leslie’s Merchandising and planning ERP applications.
+ Responsible for architecting and building New Inventory Management and planning applications on JDA/Blue Yonder
+ Merchandise Financial Planning (MFP),
+ Retail Demand forecast (RDF)
+ Replenishment and Allocations
+ Develop plans for IT modernization and Digital transformation of existing legacy applications and systems
+ Provide research, analysis, and support for identifying, evaluating, and resolving Inventory Management processes and system opportunities
2. Be the super user, aka the primary user support and administrator to business partners (internal and/or external) through business requirements, documentation, enhancements, and implementation to ensure system stability and data accuracy.
3. Identify business requirements, create use cases and develop SDLC best practices to ensure a smooth deployment and operational efficiencies
4. Work with third-party service providers to implement organization’s processes, systems and tools to support Omni-Channel capabilities
5. Own and manage small projects or parts of larger initiatives, including identification of key issues, work planning, analysis, development of conclusions, and presentation of findings
6. Provide user acceptance testing at a feature level and present new features to users in both a 1:1 and group setting
7. Build relationships with project teams, product managers and business and technology partners to champion the needs of the business and drive continuous service improvement
+ Exercises good Judgement and works under minimal supervision
+ Good Team Player
+ Organization & Planning – Plans and organizes in an efficient manner.
+ Analytical skills – Able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
+ Attention to detail – Does not let important details slip through the cracks or derail a project.
+ Flexibility/adaptability – Adjusts quickly to changing priorities. Copes effectively with complexity and change.
+ Degree in MIS or related field.
+ 5+ years of product management experience in Retail IT
+ 5+ years of Enterprise Planning and inventory management applications systems (JDA / Blue Yonder Preferred)
+ 3+ years of Digital transformation and modernization experience for ERP systems (JDA / Blue Yonder Preferred)
+ 3+ years of experience managing the software development lifecycle (SDLC), DevOps and automation lifecycle processes and procedures.
+ Expertise in functional integration to major ERP and planning solutions