Truist Tempe, AZ 85282
Req ID: R0058882
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application, you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email toAccessibilityor call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only; other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate funding of dealer contract packages. Eliminate dealer/customer fraud by ensuring proper and thorough verification is completed on all loan packages according to company and regulatory policies and guidelines. Provide training and management assistance to Loan Processor I teammates when necessary. Provide a high level of professional service to dealer client base.
this will be an onsite/remote work schedule (example schedule: 3 days in office, 2 days work from home)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
1. Work as a team member with the underwriting and sales staff to accomplish monthly loan volume objectives.
2. Assist with training and supervision of Loan Processor I as required.
3. Ensure all contract and applicant information is accurately verified and entered into Origenate prior to funding in the loan servicing system. Ensure compliance with all guidelines and policies to meet targeted risk tolerance.
4. Follow-up with dealer clients on any outstanding stipulations, verifications, or documents needed to complete the processing of loans to ensure timely funding of contracts while maintaining an excellent Perfect Client Experience (PCE) level of customer service to our consumers and Dealer Client’s.
5. Meet or exceed Loan Processor production targets.
6. Build and maintain strong relationships with dealer client base.
7. Assist branch or business center in managing dealer and customer fraud by ensuring thorough and proper verifications are being completed. Escalate any potential problems that may result in fraud or losses to management and ensure timely filing of Unusual Financial Observations (UFO) in accordance with company policies and procedures.
8. Escalate any potential problems that may result in fraud or losses to management and ensure timely filing of UFO’s in accordance with company policies and procedures.
9. Assist management to ensure business center complies with all corporate guidelines and policies as well as all Federal and State regulations.
10. Other critical tasks and duties assigned.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. High School diploma or equivalent education and related training or experience
2. Two years of experience or equivalent training
3. Excellent problem solving skills
4. Excellent analytical ability
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
6. Excellent organizational skills
7. Excellent time management skills
8. Ability to work in fast paced environment
9. Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime, as needed
10. Demonstrated proficiency in basic computer applications, such as Microsoft Office software products
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field, or equivalent education and related training or experience
2. Previous experience in finance/credit related industry
3. Knowledge of credit verification process and related documents
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
Sitting (if checked, indicate frequency)
Constantly (More than 50% of the time)
☐ Standing (if checked, indicate frequency)
Choose an item.
☐ Walking (if checked, indicate frequency)
Choose an item.
☐ Bending (if checked, indicate frequency)
Choose an item.
☐ Lifting (if checked, indicate pounds)
Choose an item.
Visual / Audio / Speaking
Able to access and interpret client information received from the computer and able to hear and speak with individuals in person and on the phone.
Manual Dexterity / Keyboarding
Able to work standard office equipment, including PC keyboard and mouse, copy/fax machines, and printers.
Able to work all hours scheduled, including overtime as directed by manager/supervisor and required by business need.
Travel (Must select one)
Minimal and up to 10%
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision E-Verify
© 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks, Inc.